Health is Wealth
Juganu Medical Centre
The medical professionals and the entire team are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We are “one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting your needs in a holistic manner.
- Comprehensive medical care
- Paediatric care
- Allergy diagnosis
- Physical examination
- Laboratory diagnostic
- Wellness check-up
- Emergency care services
Our Staff are highly trained and experienced to provide quality services. At Juganu Medical Centre, we believe in involving the patient in managing their wellbeing. Our staff will listen to you and answer all your questions: we encourage you to ask questions. In addition, we will follow up with our patients after they leave our facility to find out how well they are doing. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and knowledgeable about how to remain healthy.
Our facility is professionally designed and equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum patient comfort and comprehensive care. We also have a well-stocked pharmacy and high quality diagnostic equipment including radiology and ultrasound machines. Infection prevention is one of our standard procedures.
Juganu Medical Centre was founded in 2021 by Kenyans who have wide experience practicing in the medical field. Our vision is to contribute towards improving access to quality health services in Kenya and globally. The range of the services we provide will grow to include renal dialysis and advanced diagnostics as the need dictates.
We welcome you to explore this site where you will find information about our staff, the services we provide, office hours, insurances accepted, appointment procedures, directions to our office and other useful information. We are committed to making our experience as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- We accept walk-ins: No appointment required though it is advisable to schedule an appointment for faster service.
- Open Monday-Friday 7am-10pm; Saturday 09am-9pm; Sunday and Public Holiday Closed.
Schedule an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment 24/7. For your convenience, someone from our practice will call or email you to confirm the date and time you requested or offer alternative dates and times that accommodate your schedule.
- We accept NHIF and other major insurance plans available in Kenya (e.g. Madison,UAP, Jubilee Insurance,APA, First Assurance, Britam, AON, Sanlam, CIC, Pacis, Eagle Africa, Kengen and many more )
- We accept payment via Mpesa from anywhere in the world!
- We accept cash, debit and credit cards
- We can assist you enroll with NHIF .
- We can assist you enroll (New) for NHIF or choose JUGANU MEDICAL CENTRE as your preferred service provider
We invite you to contact us via email, phone, and social media at any time to schedule an appointment or ask questions.
For more information email Healthcare@juganumedicalcentre.com or call:
Reception/Information Desk 0735691670
Admission Desk 0735691670